The below information is based on the SAPA Dualframe 75 profile and our standard specification*, there are many more options (too many to list!) if you can’t see it below then please ask. We are also able to source other profiles (other than SAPA Dualframe 75). Frames are bespoke and we can work to virtually any specification.
*Official quotations supersede anything listed below. Please carefully check your quotation for exact specifications priced.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior thermal performance - comfortably exceeds the requirements of Part L for both thermal insulation and air permeability.
- Supplied with high security locking as standard, offering Secure by Design compliance and certification if required
- ‘Mega’ egress hinge available for fire escape
- Easy clean hinge available, providing access to both sides of the window from inside the building.
- Equal sight lines by use of Dummy casements
- Chamfered or 'softline' transoms, mullions and outer frames are available to achieve a traditional or contemporary appearance
- Tilt & turn
- Dual colour capability
- Triple glazing available
- High performance acoustic glazing options available.
Whilst SAPA Dualframe 75 is our most common profile offering, we also provide the following aluminium window profiles
- SAPA Crown
- SAPA Dualframe Si