The below information is based on the ALUMATHERM profile and our standard specification*, there are many more options (too many to list!) if you can’t see it below then please ask. We are also able to source other profiles (other than ALUMATHERM). Frames are bespoke and we can work to virtually any specification.
*Official quotations supersede anything listed below. Please carefully check your quotation for exact specifications priced.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Thermally broken profile
- Mechanically jointed Deep bottom rail option gives the authenticity of a timber box sash, slim bottom rail also available
- Both sliding sashes can tilt inwards for easy cleaning
- Pile-sealed sash edges and outer frame
- Full range of colours available
- Unique sash retainer feature enable the sash to be easily removed from the frame
- Large and small sash options for equal sightlines
- Optional Georgian bars, sash horns, weather bars and a deep bottom rail designed specifically to provide that period look
- Key locking available
- Triple glazing available
- High performance acoustic glazing options available.
Whilst ALUMATHERM is our most common profile offering, we also provide the following aluminium window profiles
- Smarts VS 600
- Sapa Dualside (horizontal & vertical sliding windows)