The below information is based on the Liniar profile and our standard specification*, there are many more options (too many to list!) if you can’t see it below then please ask. We are also able to source other profiles (other than Liniar). Frames are bespoke and we can work to virtually any specification.
*Official quotations supersede anything listed below. Please carefully check your quotation for exact specifications priced.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Hand finished chamfered or sculptured profile
- High thermal performance achieved through multi-chambered profiles
- Supplied with high security locking as standard, offering Secure by Design compliance and certification if required
- 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee against cracking, warping and discolouration
- ‘Mega’ egress hinge available for fire escape
- Easy clean hinge available, providing access to both sides of the window from inside the building.
- Maximum security and weather rating compliance available
- Full range of colours and woodgrain foil finishes
- Equal sight lines by use of Dummy casements
- Flush Sash options available (frame and sash sit flush when closed giving you the traditional timber look)
- Mock sash horns for traditional wooden box-sash look alike feature
- Tilt & turn
- Triple glazing available
- High performance acoustic glazing options available.