Manufactured from selected timbers compliant with the classification requirements of BS 942 and from FSC certified sustainable sources, our Doorsets continue to be independently tested and proven to exceed the rigorous demands of PAS 24 which means these doors can be compliant with Part Q Building Regulations
*Official quotations supersede anything listed below. Please carefully check your quotation for exact specifications priced.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Choice of internally or externally beaded glazing
- Raised and fielded panels fully weather sealed
- Triple glazing available
- Fully weather sealed with materials specified by BS EN 12365-1
- Hardware and fixings corrosive compliance with BS EN 1670
- Ability to make door and side screen combinations within a single outer frame, improving rigidity and reducing the opportunity for the sash to twist.
- Finished doorsets available in an extensive range of high performance, durable stains or paint finishes to agreed customer specification
- Range of optional cills and low threshold to suit both
- Open-in or open-out