Martin Ellis joins our project management team
We welcomed Martin Ellis as a new member to our team on October 17th. As our business continues so do our team members.
We recruited Martin to extend our project management capabilities because this function is so central to the both the levels of service we can offer and the guarantees of quality that we can deliver to the developers and contractors we work with.
Martin Ellis has been a key player in commercial interiors and architectural hardware businesses and offers us exactly the project management skills that we value. His proven track record of creating efficiencies and ensuring quality will help us to always deliver to our high standards.
His track record of providing practical assistance, co-ordinating different teams, offering actionable advice and delivering the most complex of projects on time will help you to always feel the trust and confidence that you need as your job progresses.
Why project management?
Project management lies at the heart of what we offer.
- Project management ensures that we minimise and mange risks effectively by identifying and controlling them.
- Nothing ever stands still and the projects we work on are always something of a moving target. To ensure we can always respond to change rapidly our project managers will adapt and tailor our plans to meet your development’s needs.
- Project management also ensures that our team, your team and the suppliers we work with can all coordinate and communicate effectively.
- It is precisely because we leave nothing ‘to chance’ that we can ensure we deliver work that is of the highest quality.
Our favourite five project management quotes
Have you ever wondered what Hannibal, Walt Disney and Steve Jobs have in common?
Well, you are just about to find out!
To welcome Martin on board we put our heads together to find the five most inspirational quotes we could about project management. They reveal that great work is about planning, passion, communication and determination.
Take it away Hannibal!
- “We will either find a way, or make one.”
- “Of all the things I’ve done, the most vital is coordinating the talents of those who work for us and pointing them towards a certain goal.”
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
- “Being a Project Manager is like being an artist, you have the different colored process streams combining into a work of art.”
- “The P in PM is as much about ‘people management’ as it is about ‘project management’.”
Let us know if you find any others. We’ll enjoy reading them.